<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/flowerspot_black_bg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1655538894774358118?origin\x3dhttps://jill-te.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, October 16, 2007

For the nth time, I watched Bata bata. I have a CD of it because it was the movie I chose in 4th year high school for the movie review in Filipino. At that time, I really wasn't able to appreciate the story much, even when I made a review of it I just bluffed my way through it and filled it with pictures and all and I still got a 40/40 what the heck do you expect it's highschool. Oh well. So there, I watched it again this morning, because I was in the mood to cry and I wasn't disappointed. I cried buckets of tears, especially because I am now undergoing emotional turmoil. Bwaha! Oh whatever. I just looove how Vilma Santos portrayed the role of Lea Bustamante. And I love love love her scenes with Ariel Rivera, who played Raffy de Lara especially when they saw each other for the first time since they separated and the song "Kamusta ka, ikaw ay walang pinag-iba.. ganyan ka rin nung tayo ay huling nagkita.." was playing from the radio hayyy <3 It was such a sad sad scene. And even if my favorite quote from the book (Palagay ko'y maaalala kita hanggang sa huli ng buhay ko. Maski magkita pa tayo sa isang panahon na pareho ng puti ang buhok natin, isang tingin sa 'yo at makikilala na kita kaagad) wasn't in the movie, there were still a lot of really quotable quotes, "p_____ina gawin mong manok!" "sabi ni nanay ang totoo hindi kinakahiya!" "bakit ka nagpaiwan, kahit umalis ako?..bakit ka umalis, kahit nagpaiwan ako?" Sheeeesh. It's so easy to fall in love with a movie like that. It's such a heartbreaking movie in a way that I really can't explain. Basta panoorin mo, it'll be such a good movie to spend 2 hours on. :)


10:57 AM